Summer time is here and with this come the clear blue skies, sunshine and lighter nights – the perfect recipe for creating spectacular aerial photographs.
Here at Inside Out Photography we are on hand to help you to capture the natural beauty of any building, structure or landscape using aerial photography.
“What specialist equipment do you use?“
- We use a ‘Raven 4’ Helicopter due to it being both fast and manoeuvrable. This helicopter also has enough room for a client to come with us during the flight, meaning you can be involved with the process every step of the way!
- The images we take are captured on ultra-high resolution 36.3 mega pixel high speed digital equipment, which allows us to take photographs that can be digitally enhanced individually for the best results.
“When is best the best time to take aerial photographs?“
- The best time to take aerial photographs is normally around the spring to summer when the skies are clearer – for the obvious reason that it means we can actually see the building or landscape we are trying to take shots of!
- Here at Inside Out Photography we believe that patience is key and do not compromise when it comes to waiting for the perfect weather and the most optimum time of day to fly. We truly believe in the saying – “Good things come to those who wait.”
- We understand that our clients may have deadline that they have to meet, so we are able to work with you in order to make sure we take the best photographs possible if we are given a restriction of time.
“Why choose Inside Out Photography for your aerial photography?”
- We only use the very best and latest high tech equipment to capture your photographs meaning that you always end up with the highest quality outcome.
- We are proud to have attained many professional photography awards over the years including winning the BIPP North West Regional Photography Award for Architectural Photography 6 times!
- We have a passion for “photographic excellence” and take great pride in delivering a high standard of work and offering a professional service to you.
- Our conscientious approach has resulted in us consistently receiving positive feedback from our clients! You can read what our clients have to say about us by reading the testimonials available on our website. http://insideoutphoto.co.uk/About/Clients.
If you’re interested in using us to capture your aerial photography then contact us today on +44 (0)161 881 3385. You can also take a look at the work we have been involved with over the years, and see what aerial photographs we have taken by visiting our website. http://insideoutphoto.co.uk/Specialist_Photography_Services/Specialist_Photography_Manchester_Aerial.